BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunset

As evening's shadows meander 'cross the green,
I follow them back to all my heart has seen.
Where crickets bellow melancholy songs
distinct repitition, each where it belongs.
The trees sing softly whispers among the din.
The peaceful dusk falls on me once again.
That's when I look now, through my hearts weary eyes;
I see new things to come,
I love each surprise.
As the sun flies beyond the peaks,
So I'll soar to that I seek.
And my hearts gaze is fixed with Yours
Each time I meet with open doors.
I'll enter into Your abode-
Paid every debt that I have owed.

Written: Aug 09

3 comments:

Tom Holsteen said...

dude. the power of your poetry is magnificent.

Anonymous said...

Can I diddo what Tom said?? man....all of you poems....craziness Trevor!

Madeleine Wilbur said...

Oh man... this one is amazing! Totally gave me chills. Wow.